- Makeup remover Neither the strongest mascara nor the smoky eyes are rivals of coco. Apply a few drops of this oil to a clean cotton and pass it all over your face. When you’re done, there won’t be a trace of makeup left, and your skin will be very hydrated.
- Body scrub coco oil and sugar, in addition to the ingredients for a sweet dessert, become the perfect exfoliator for your skin. The oil manages to moisturize and end up with any dirt on your skin, and sugar helps with clogged pores. You can also make the same exfoliator with fat salt.
- Hair mask If your hair tends to dry out, here you have one of the most natural solutions, cocooil, the best mask.
- Apply the oil longitudinally from the middle of your mane to the tips. Go lock to lock. Let it rest on your hair for about an hour, then lighten your mane. If you think the result is very oily, wash your hair again until you can remove the oil.
- Anti-wrinkle coco is a natural antioxidant, so it will go great in your fight against wrinkles. It perfectly fulfills the moisturizing tasks of any cream, but without obstructing pores, so it is recommended for all skin types.