Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair. Castor oil is traditionally used as massage oil for assisting detoxification and soothing the skin.
- Helps the skin looking smooth, youthful and wrinkle free
- Castor Oil breaks up scar tissue, and prevents new scars forming
- Helps in preventing hair loss and regenerates hair
- Regular use of Castor Oil keeps hair looking soft and shiny
- Helps in curing skin infections like ringworm and athlete’s foot
- Helps in preventing stretch marks
- Helps in treating acne